- Instantly relieve pain associated with Tennis Elbow and Golfers Elbow
- Made of medical grade Neoprene, which retains body heat to stimulate blood flow and accelerate healing.
- The strap is very lightweight and stretchable, making it a one size fits all item.
- The strap is 48cm long, will fit most adults (will not be suitable for small arms)
- Raised pressure point for extra pressure where you need it.
- Counter tug system for ease of use.
- Can be used on either arm.
- Can be worn for most sports and work too.
- Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency as a Class 1 Medical Device.
Wearing this strap will ease the pain and discomfort of the condition Lateral Epicondylitis more commonly known as Tennis Elbow Syndrome.
While the name suggests people who play tennis may develop this condition, the fact is anyone can develop it, overexertion of the common extensor tendon is the likely cause.
The main factor is a repetitive motion but it's also common for people to experience this condition by performing a motion they are unaccustomed to.
Manual workers such as builders and waiters are most at risk of developing Lateral Elbow Syndrome (Tennis elbow syndrome)
Pain and discomfort can be eased by putting pressure on the common extensor tendon. There's also some suggestion that putting pressure on the tendon before it becomes overstretched my help prevent this syndrome.
The benefits of this Tennis Elbow Strap:
This tennis elbow strap has been specifically designed to help reduce pain by putting pressure on the tendon with the raised pressure pad, this helps to focus the pressure where it will be most beneficial.
The counter tug system has been designed in a way that makes putting on and adjusting this strap to the correct pressure very simple. Cheaper straps being sold do not have this system.
Just imagine trying to put on a support, in the correct position, to a tightness that's beneficial and comfortable, just by using one hand.
How to put this strap on:
Place your arm in the support and slide it up your arm to around 3cm down from your elbow. Pull back on the Velcro to the required pressure. Press the Velcro down anywhere on the outside of the strap If it’s too loose or tight simply peel the Velcro back and adjust.
The whole outside layer of neoprene acts as an anchor for the Velcro fixing. This makes for infinite adjustment positions to suit your needs. The raised pressure point offers extra pressure on the muscles in the forearm.
This tennis elbow support is made from high quality neoprene making it comfortable to wear every day.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Excellent strap, great valueReview by E Mcneile