- By keeping the back in its natural upright position, the Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Brace reduces strain and minimises pain. Adjusting the belt to the perfect level of compression is made easy with the Double Pull elasticated straps, they provide additional stability and support where you need it most.
- Provides support, compression, and warmth (by trapping your own body heat) to the lower back while still being flexible enough to allow freedom of movement. Making this belt comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Provides relief from many types of back problems both nerve and muscular. Can be used for the treatment of conditions such as: degenerative disc disease, arthritis, slipped disc (herniated disc), acute back pain, lumbar spinal stenosis, muscle spasms, etc. Wearing this belt will also improve your posture.
- The NeoPhysio lower back support is made from premium quality beige Neoprene material. The back brace is a Class 1 Medical Device registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and is FDA approved.
- To find your size do not go by your trouser size. You need to measure around your stomach where the belt will be placed. Sizes: S = 22-27" (57-69cm) - M = 27-32" (69-81cm) - L = 32-36" (81-91cm) - XL = 36-42" (91-106cm) - XXL = 42-46" (106-116cm) - 3XL = 46-50" (116-127cm).
The Beige Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar brace works in two ways to bring you immediate relief from back pain and strain. Firstly, the inner wrap made from neoprene is a comfortable and heat retentive support with a special non-stretch back piece designed specifically to add extra support to the lower back. Then comes the clever Double Pull mechanism with two criss-cross elasticated straps press the brace closer to the body for even greater support, warmth and flexibility.
Recommended by health professionals, there?s little surprise that the Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Brace is so popular with back pain sufferers everywhere. Designed by back experts to give the best support and flexibility possible, the brace enables you to get on with your day-to-day tasks as it doesn't inhibit your movements but does ensure your posture is correct thereby reducing pain and strain.
The soft neoprene fabric makes it comfortable to wear long term and ideal for a range of conditions causing chronic back pain, muscle spasms and weakness.
To find your size do not go by your trouser size. You need to measure around your stomach where the belt will be placed.
S = 22-27" (57-69cm)
M = 27-32" (69-81cm)
L = 32-36" (81-91cm)
XL = 36-42" (91-106cm)
XXL = 42-46" (106-116cm)
3XL = 46-50" (116-127cm)