Please measure around your stomach where the belt will be placed.
S = 27" to 33"
M = 32" to 38"
L = 37" to 43"
XL = 42" to 47"
XXL = 46" to 52"
- The high quality support conforms to ISO 13485 (CE) and is FDA approved.
- Unique, patented, breathable material with 4 wide aluminium stays. The belt is 23cm in Height (please check for suitability)
- Improves posture, without restricting movement. Provides good comfortable support and compression.
- For back problems such as a slipped disc, degenerative disc disease and Sciatica.
- Helps ease muscle spasms and low back pain associated with a herniated disc and spinal stenosis.
The NeoPhysio Breathable Back Support has 4 large aluminium stays, which are positioned around the lower back area, this provides a high level of support, without hindering movement too much.
The back panel of the belt is 23cm in height and tapers down to around 15cm at the front. The two criss-cross, elastic straps are attached in the centre of the unique, patented, breathable material. They are used to adjust the tightness of the belt making a very effective double pull tightening system.
They also help to remove the gap of air between your back and the breathable material, this enhances stability all around the lower back area and improves posture. The combination of the metal stays, the unique material, and the double pull straps system makes this belt fantastic at providing firm support and compression.
This combination together can relieve pain and (in some cases) speed up healing.
The Nep Physio back support has been designed to provide a high level of support and compression without compromising on comfort, this helps to improve posture and relive pain. You can wear this belt over the top of a base layer t-shirt/compression t-shirt, this can aid with comfort and healing also wearing this type of clothing has its own benefits.
This unique support helps to improve your posture and can be worn to help with the treatment of a number of back problems such as a slipped disc, degenerative disc disease and Sciatica. The support the belt provides to the lower back area can help to ease muscle spasms and low back pain associated with a herniated disc and spinal stenosis.
Custom Fit -Please measure around your waist where the belt will be positioned.