- A MHRA Registered Class 1 Medical Device. Made from breathable Elastic material, with a raised gel tendon pad to focus pressure where it's needed the most.
- Wearing this strap will instantly reduce your tennis elbow pain. One Size Fits All and can be used on either arm.
- Very easy to put on: just place your hand inside the elastic tube, slide it up your arm into position. Then Wrap the elastic strap around your arm.
- Press the touch tab down anywhere on the outside of the strap. If it's too loose or tight peel the touch tab back and adjust.
- Comfortable to wear all day long even while working or playing your favourite sport. Made from high quality, breathable, elastic material.
- The NeoPhysio Strap is recommended by Physiotherapists but has NO INSTRUCTIONS on its use. Please seek the advice of a trained medical professional to check for suitability.
Wearing this strap will Instantly stop the pain and discomfort of Lateral Epicondylitis more commonly know as Tennis Elbow.
Pain and discomfort can be eased by putting pressure on the common extensor tendon.
There's also some suggestion that putting pressure on the tendon before it becomes overstretched my help prevent this syndrome.
This tennis elbow strap has been specifically designed to help reduce pain by putting pressure on the tendon with the raised gel pressure pad, this helps focus the pressure where it's most beneficial.
How to put this strap on: Place your arm in the support and slide it up your arm to where it's needed (normally 1-2cm down from the elbow). Wrap the elastic around your arm Press the touch tab down anywhere on the outside of the strap If it is too loose or tight simply peel the touch tab back and adjust.
This tennis elbow support is made from high quality, breathable elastic making it comfortable to wear everyday.
The elastic materials outside surface acts as an anchor for the touch tab. This makes this strap a one size fits all item. The raised pressure point offers extra pressure on the muscles in the forearm. This helps relieve pain associated with, Tennis Elbow, Golf Elbow, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and Muscle Strains.
MHRA Registered Class 1 Medical Device.
Raised pressure point for extra pressure where you need it.
Breathable elastic material Can be used on either arm.
Can be worn for most sports and work too.
Colour = Black.
Size = One Size Fits All