Brand: Neo Physio
- Quality Neoprene Patella Knee Strap Contains 8 Strong Health Magnets.
- Quick and easy to put on and is fully adjustable. Can be worn while playing sports
- One size should fit most average size adults
- The strap can be hand washed at low temperatures.
- Magnetic therapy is non-invasive and used for pain relief of the joints and muscles.
This strap contains magnets that more than our standard 8 magnet knee strap. Because the magnets are more powerful they weigh a little bit more so we have also upgrade the neoprene material. The neoprene used in this strap is 1mm thicker than the neoprene used for the standard strap
The 8 powerful health magnets are spread evenly at the front of the neoprene strap. When the strap is worn the magnets are positioned close to the skin just below the patella tendon.
Wearing the strap will also stabilise your patella tendon, helping to improve stability and tracking.
By applying pressure, the strap reduces negative forces that strain the patella tendon. This helps to reduces pain and discomfort all around your knee area.
The magnetic strap aids mobility by easing pressure on the patella. It can be worn while working or playing sports. The comfortable design will not affect your movement.
The quality lightweight neoprene material is great at retaining body heat, creating warmth. The warmth combined with the magnets will increase blood flow to your knee. This can in some cases relieve pain and aid healing.
The 8 x Magnetic Patella Support can be worn on either knee, bring relief from painful, sore and weak joints by providing compression to the patella tendon.
- Simple and comfortable to wear, it is undetectable under clothing.
- The knee strap can be adjusted to most size knees using the Velcro fasteners.
- One Size Fits All (Average Size).
- Hand wash only. (DO NOT tumble dry)
Information about magnetic therapy Magnetic therapy is based on the theory that magnets near the skin will help to increase the blood flow to the affected area. An increased blood flow will mean that there are more healing properties going to that area. This can help to keep the area warm and reduce pain, but also help to heal the injury and help it to recover more efficiently.