S = 22"-28"
M = 27"-33"
L = 32"-38"
XL = 37"-43"
XXL = 42"-48"
- The NeoPhysio Medical Brace is designed for providing the good posture to your body, the braces have been developed particularly in targeting the lower part of the thoracic region, where the spine’s bone density is thin when compared to the lumbar lower region;
- Durable, lightweight, breathable, elastic fabric that keeps the body cool, dry and comfortable, and provides stability without restricting essential movement;
- The design of the brace promotes proper posture by pulling the shoulders back and aligning the spine. Removable aluminum stays ensure additional stable support. The soft contoured lumbar pad cushions the lower back and keeps it tension-free, along with providing extra stability;
- The slimline design of the brace and the ease of on and off make it possible to wear for extended periods of time under regular clothes;
- The thoracic lumbosacral support brace offers instant relief and comfort, maintains the shoulders and back in a comfortable yet stable position, promotes correct posture, and allows to continue being active while healing the back.
The NeoPhysio Medical Grade Back Support Brace provides support and stabilization for back muscles, helps align the spine, and relieve backaches and spasms. The brace is recommended for thoracic kyphosis, lordosis, osteoporosis, and as a pre- or postoperative rehabilitation aid. It can also be used to help with rounded, slumped shoulders and to improve posture.
The medical posture brace is made of durable, lightweight, and flexible elastic material for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control.
The slimline design of the brace and the ease of on and off make it possible to wear for extended periods of time under regular clothes.
It is recommended to initially wear the brace for shorter periods of time, gradually increasing the amount of time worn to let the body adapt to the level of support.
Due to its innovative features, the NeoPhysio Medical Grade Back Support Brace offers instant relief and comfort, maintains the shoulders and back in a comfortable yet stable position, and allows to continue being active while healing the back.
The new EU Medical Device Regulation enters into force on May 26th. Please visit the link below for a fantastic guide on how to create IFU for medical devices. These guides not only cover European requirements, but also U.S. requirements.