Please measure around your waist.
- S = 70 - 80cm
- M = 80 - 90cm
- L = 90 - 100cm
- XL = 100 - 110cm
- XXL =110 - 120cm
- Wearing this posture support a couple hours a day will improve all these conditions: Poor Posture - Backaches - Spine Curvature (Scoliosis) - Osteoporosis - mild Kyphosis - Slumped Shoulders - Indigestion & Erratic Bowl - Neck & Shoulder Pain.
- Comfortable to wear, this elastic woven cotton brace has shoulder pads to reduce pressure. Two removable plastic stays run down either side of your spine for added support. The beige colour brace can be worn under clothing.
- Acts as a gentle reminder to keep your shoulders and posture in the correct position. This will create muscle memory, when removed you can still feel it working, until correct posture becomes natural to you.
- For the best results fast, use the brace as part of a regular exercise routine focusing on stretching & strengthening the back & stomach muscles. Please measure around your stomach to find the size brace you require.
- Please note: Do not expect this brace to pull your body into shape without any effort from you. If you rely solely on the brace, you will not be using your muscles, this could make your condition worse.
- Poor Posture
- Curvature of the spine (Scoliosis)
- Mild to moderate Kyphosis
- Slumped shoulders
- Indigestion and erratic bowl
- Neck and shoulder pain.
Wearing this posture support, for a couple of hours a day, when combine with a focused exercise and stretching routine, will greatly improve all of these conditions.
The brace acts as a gentle reminder to keep your shoulders and posture in the correct position. After a while this creates muscle memory, so when you have taken it off you can still feel it working, until correct posture becomes natural to you.
It is made from cotton woven with elastic, so the brace is comfortable but stretchy. There are two extra pads that sit on the straps on top of your shoulders to reduce pressure. The brace also contains two removable plastic stays that run down either side of your spine for added support.
The beige colour brace is discrete enough to be worn under clothing. It can also be worn on top of clothing for added comfort.
Wearing the brace for 3 hours a day for 7 days will improve your posture
It is recommended that you Do Not wear this brace for more than 3 hours a day.
To gain the best results fast, the brace should be used with a regular exercise routine that focuses on stretching and strengthening the back and stomach muscles.