Please measure around the widest part of your wrist.
Small = 13cm to 15cm
Medium = 15cm to 18cm
Large = 18cm to 20cm
XL = 20cm to 22cm
- So comfortable it can be worn at night while asleep. Perfect for Carpel Tunnel.
- 3 splints provide a high level of support - 1 large metal splint (removable) is secured under the wrist, and 2 plastic splints run along the top of the wrist.
- An inner elastic sleeve makes putting on and adjusting very easy.
- Just slip your hand into the sleeve, this stops the brace moving around while you fasten the Velcro closures.
The Comfort Wrist Brace is ideal if suffering from:-
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
- RSI - Repetitive Strain Injury,
- Torn or Ligament Damaged,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- Sprained or Fractured Wrist,
- Nerve Damage,
- All Types of Wrist Pains,
- Numbness/Pain in Fingers,
- Post Operation.
So comfortable it can be worn at night while asleep.
- Working long hours on a computer,
- Awaiting surgery, Recovering from surgery,
- Swapping your annoying NHS brace
- Recovery after a fall
- Coping with arthritis
- Sports injuries.
This premium wrist support is a MHRA Registered Class 1 Medical Device.
Comfortably immobilize your wrist, because the wrist support is made from padded breathable neoprene it can be worn all day and night.
3 splints provide a high level of support - 1 large metal splint (removable) is secured under the wrist, and 2 plastic splints run along the top of the wrist.
- 10.00 (cm)
- 22.00 (cm)
- 2.00 (cm)